Water Electrolyzer for Water Quality Test
Using this Electrolyzer you can clearly see the real situation of everyday drinking water. Water Electrolyzer provides us with a simple and inexpensive way to test water quality.
Very Easy to operate, quick testing, obvious results. simplest and cheapest way to test the water quality. Buy yourself and see the condition of your drinking water. The electronic color tester is an effective tool that visually demonstrates the difference between high TDS water and low TDS water.
Features and Advantages:
1. 100% brand new.
2. Easy to operate.
3. High precision.
4. Most convenient to carry.
5. Provides a simple way to test water quality.
6. Easy to operate and fast, obvious to get results.
7. Provide us the simple and inexpensive way to test water quality.
8. Used to test the water purity level, the customer can see the water drinking condition.
1. Prepare two transparent glass of water (100 to 150 ml) one glass is filled in running water and the other glass is filled in RO pure water, put them in the table side by side.
2. Put metal pillar into two cups, turn ON and begin the test, after 30 to 60 seconds, turn it Off and remove the water electrolyzer.
3. Caution: Avoid the electric shock while using the devise; Do not touch the rods once the precipitator is plugged into an electric outlet.
Water color meaning after using water electrolyzer:
1. Green: Arsenic, chloroform, Four methyl chloride, copper oxide, ferrous iron.
2. Blue: Bacteria, viruses, organophosphorus (chemical fertilizers, detergents, and pesticides), aluminiumsulphate.
3. Red: Price of mercury, ferric iron.
4. White: Lead, zinc, mercury, asbestos, calcium and magnesium.
5. Black: Heavy metals (zinc, lead, mercury, copper, chromium, manganese, cadmium).
6. Yellow: Dissolved oxygen, trace elements, organic minerals.
1. Voltage: 220 V
2. Metal bars length: 7 cm
3. Main color: Black
4. Net weight: 153g
Items in the Box:
1. 1 x Electrolyzer Device
2. 2 x Iron Bar
3. 2 x Aluminium Bar
1. After turning on the power, the hand must not touch the electrode; do not put your finger into the water for testing.
2. Do not let children play with the electrolyzer.
3. Clean electrodes with a dry cloth and storage.
4. The tester may not be used to assess the quality of mineral water because when using mineral water measurement.
5. Mineral water and other impurities can also be some chemical reactions in water, will give users a mistake of justice.
6. Do not use a metal container to test.