All these warranty facilities give you limited warranty rights from Gadgetbox, or the manufacturer company, or the brand, for the duration specified on the product description page. The Limited Warranty Time Period starts on the date of purchase from Gadgetbox.com.bd The limited warranty applies to the physical product, and only for physical products, purchased from Gadgetbox.com.bd
1. The applicable warranty period commences from the date of purchase, delivery or installation whichever later, for each relevant Product (hereinafter defined)
2. If face any problem within valid warranty period, please contact with us or service center immediately to get service.
3. You must show the original Customer Copy of the Invoice or Cash Memo to authenticate your purchase.
1. Brand Warranty: In the case of Brand Warranty, customers are requested to communicate with the brand authorized Customer Service Point to avail of after-sales service. You can also directly communicate with Gadgetbox customer support. We will ensure the collection of your product and safely contact the Brand on behalf of you, for availing your service warranty. Once your product has been serviced successfully, from the specific brand authorized service providers, we will deliver back the product to you.
2. Service Warranty: The Service Warranty covers any material defects under normal usage during the warranty period. The following terms and conditions apply under the said warranty:
A. Any malfunctioning issues will be under the service warranty coverage at the payment of a Service Fee. if the problem is not caused by the user/customer. (For example – product malfunctioning issues or battery drainage issues or power supply issues will be covered under warranty).
B. Any accidental issues will void service warranty. (For example – broken body or parts, bending, scratch, dent, burn, soaked or liquid damage, will not be covered under warranty).
If the product does not function as warranted during the warranty period, you may obtain warranty service by contacting Gadgetbox customer support at +8801836-552277 or email@example.com.
In the case of Mobile phones, Tablets, Desktops, or Laptops; you must soft reset your device and have proper data backup before sending the device. Gadgetbox shall not be liable for any data loss.
Gadgetbox will run a Quality Control test to ensure the validity of the product complaint. If the complaint or issues are found to be valid, then Gadgetbox will take appropriate measures to rectify the issue complained about. Gadgetbox may also send the product to their authorized seller, for expert opinion.
The servicing process may take 7-30 working days, depending on the product type.
If any additional parts are required to fully ensure the functionality of the product, then you (the customer) will have to bear the cost in advance through bKash/Cash, once contacted by Gadgetbox. Unless it falls within the duration of the Parts Warranty.
If your product is non-functional on arrival or is otherwise eligible for return and replacement, you can call Gadgetbox at +8801836-552277 within 24 hours of delivery to avail of a return or replacement. For other options for communication, check our Return & Replacement Policy for more details.
In an event, where more than 24 hours have passed after product delivery, you will no longer be able to claim a return or replacement of your purchased product. However, if the product has a warranty, it will be included within the packaging and can be used to claim the product warranty. All you need to do is make a call to our customer service to claim warranty service. Customers will bear pick-up and delivery charges when we deliver the service product.
Including but not limited to customer induced damage, such as self-repairs, broken display, bending, scratch, dent, burn, soaked or liquid damage, root or manual update, failure to comply with product manual, and so on.
1.If your product is within the warranty duration and is damaged by mechanical or electrical systems, you don’t have to worry about the repairing cost. You will be covered.
2.If your product is past the warranty duration or is physically damaged, you will be responsible for the repair cost.
1. Cosmetic damages such as scratches, nicks, stains, and dents.
2. Consumable parts such as batteries, or accessories such as remote unless product damage has occurred due to a defect in materials or workmanship.
3. Damage caused by service performed by anyone who is not an authorized service provider of Gadgetbox.com.bd
4. Damage to a product that has been modified or altered before submitting any complaint to Gadgetbox.
5. Modification or service by anyone other than warranted seller/brand/manufacturer.
6. Failure or damage resulting from negligence, misuse, abuse, accident, modification, power surges, improper maintenance, unsuitable physical or operating environment, water (in excess of specifications), flood, fire, natural disasters, or other acts of nature or external causes.
7. Damage due to not using the product according to the product information materials or user guides.
8. Products or parts with an altered identification label or from which the identification label has been removed.
9. If any customer get servicing done by any unauthorized third-party service provider, then the service warranty will become void even if the duration has not yet expired.