Wall Mounted Automatic Sensor Liquid Soap Dispenser (700ml)
Wall Mounted Touchless Soap Dispenser is fully automatic and non-contact operation. Just put your hand under the sensor to start the soap dispenser, without touching the soap dispenser. This 700 ml automatic hand soap sanitizer dispenser has a large capacity. Suitable for use of various liquids. Perfect for offices, schools, airports, hotels, restaurants, bathrooms, and kitchens.
Features and Benefits:
1. Intelligent induction, automatically eject liquid, avoid contact, better care for health.
2. Two levels of liquid output can be adjusted to fix the liquid output to avoid unnecessary waste.
3. Suitable for various cleaning liquids and hand sanitizer.
4. 700ml large capacity, transparent window to monitor liquid usage.
5. This touchless soap dispenser is made of durable ABS plastic material to provide long-lasting strength and use.
6. The built-in smart infrared sensor soap dispenser.
7. Single out the liquid 0.8~1ml per activation to reduce waste.
8. Wall mounted and easy install.
9. This wall hand dispenser can highly improve your hand hygiene without touching anything.
10. Perfect to use at bathrooms and kitchens in home, office, school, hospital, hotel and restaurant.
1. Capacity: 700ml
2. Sensing Distance: 6inch
3. Material: ABS and electronic components
4. Battery: 4 x AA battery (Not included)
5. Adapter: 6V (Not included)
6. Size: 6.5 x 5 x 4 inch
1. 1 x 700ml Sensor Soap Dispenser
2. 1 x User Manual
3. 1 x Screw Bag
1. Choose a suitable position to mount the dispenser on the wall, sensor system is at the bottom of the dispenser; please keep 50cm free space at least under the sensor system.
2. Slide the fixing plate out of the dispenser, use this plate as a template to mark three drill spots.
3. Drill two 5mm holes, and then insert the plastic plugs.
4. Fix the plate on the wall with two screws then slide the dispenser in the plate.
5. Insert 4pcs “AA” batteries into the battery compartment according to the diagram indication.
6. Open the container top cover.
7. Fill in liquid.
8. Turn on the switch.