TDS Meter / Digital Water Testing Kit with EC and Temperature Meter
TDS meter is used to test the TDS value of water, the conductivity of water, in order to determine who’s purity. At the same time, it has the function of testing water temperature and environment temperature, and it can be widely used in water treatment industry, drinking water industry, family, personal home travel, field operation and so on.
Total Dissolved Solids (TDS) are the total amount of mobile charged ions, including salts or metals dissolved in a given volume of water. TDS is measured in milligrams per liter (mg/L) and also referred to as parts per million (ppm). TDS includes any inorganic element present other than the pure water molecule (H2O) and suspended solids. According to U.S. EPA the Maximum Contaminant Level of TDS for human consumption is 500 ppm.
In order to make sure you always drink pure and safe water, the digital water testing kit TDS meter is recommended for every family. The TDS is great for checking your tap or filter water quality, or knowing when to change a filter.
This TDS meter is highly efficient and accurate due to its advanced microprocessor technology. Handheld and portable economy model that is ideal for residential and commercial purposes.
Features and Advantages:
1. Highly efficient and accurate results.
2. Portable and lightweight.
3. Large and easy-to-read LCD display.
4. Measuring TDS (mg/L), electrical conductivity (EC, μS/cm), temperature (℃) and Fahrenheit (℉).
5. Shift between TDS & Conductivity. The factory default TDS data, if the conductivity data of the solution is needed, please touch the MODE button, the instrument automatically shifted.
6. The instrument with automatic temperature compensation function under measurement mode.
7. To change the unit of temperature (Celsius or Fahrenheit) continuous touch the SHIFT button twice.
8. Easy to read and auto hold the data to reading.
1. Condition: 100% Brand New
2. Shell Material: Plastic
3. LCD Display: 34 mm x 17 mm
4. Accuracy: ±2%
5. Conductivity: 0~9999 μS/cm
6. TDS Range: 0~4999 ppm
7. Temperature: 0~99°C & 32~212°F
8. Accuracy: ± 2%
9. Size: 16.2 x 2.9 x 1.5 cm (L x W x H)
10. Power Source: CR2032 Battery, DC3V
11. Green Backlight: TDS<40ppm (direct drinking water)
12. Red Backlight: TDS>40ppm (non-drinking water)