Mini Laser Stage Lighting / Laser Party Light
Mini Laser Stage Lighting has been designed to add some color, fun and life to your party. This easy to use, easy to handle, mini laser projector lights up your mood and feel. It is also equipped with a detachable stand to help you place it at any corner.
The mini laser party light is easy to use – just plug it in and run the laser’s built-in lighting programs in auto or sound active mode. Change colors and the top race compact, lightweight makes it ideal for mobile entertainers, bands, night clubs and bars or any party goers!
Laser Party Light is a good choice for your all kind of small party. When you plug in the laser light power, create a romantic and relaxing atmosphere with slow car mode. Flashing light dances also in music mode on music beat. Perfect for birthday party, dance party, holiday, wedding, celebrations, Karaoke, family or friend home celebration.
Features of Laser Stage Lighting:
- High quality aluminum alloy body.
- With a built-in fan for heat dissipation.
- Stable & reliable, compact and lightweight.
- With a tripod, conveniently to place it at anywhere.
- Fully adjustable motion speed, Sound active and auto-mode.
- With a project-light hole, it gives out brilliant colorful light beams.
- Suitable places: Disco, ballrooms, bars, stages, parties and hotels, etc.
Specifications of Laser Stage Lighting:
- Body material: Aluminium
- Laser color: Red and Green
- Control type: Automatic / Sound activated
- Red laser wavelength: 650nm,
- Red laser power: 100mW, 140mA
- Green laser wavelength: 532nm
- Green laser power: 50mW, 320mA
- Input: AC 100-240V, 50-60Hz
- Output: 5V, 1.5A
- Origin: China
- Warranty: Nil
- Mini Stage Laser Lighting
- Power Supply Adapter
- Avoid direct eye contact with the laser.
- Do not turn on and off it frequently and try to avoid making it worked for a long time.
- The product is suitable for indoor use only, and should be prevented from water, moisture, dusty and shake.
- The working temperature of this unit is 15~30°C and it must be powered off after continuously working 2 hours to let the laser diode cool down.
[helpie_faq show_title=”1″ title=”Helpie FAQ” title_tag=”h3″ show_search=”1″ search_placeholder=”Search FAQ” search_by_tags=”0″ toggle=”1″ open_by_default=”open_first” faq_url_attribute=”1″ display_mode=”simple_accordion” sortby=”publish” order=”desc” limit=”-1″ product_only=”1″ exclude_from_search=”1″]