Handheld Pulse Oximeter for Adult and Child (uPM30)
The uPM30 Handheld Pulse Oximeter is a smart, and portable LED display device, measuring oxygen saturation (SpO2) and pulse rate (PR) in hospital and clinic environments, emergency centers, and home for Adults, Pediatric, and Neonatal patients.
This portable handheld pulse oximeter with alarm provides visual and audible notifications when pulse rates and SpO2 levels are high or low. Audible and visual alarms for high and low saturation (0-100%), pulse rate (30-250bpm), Sensor off, full storage, and low battery.
Features and Advantages of Handheld Pulse Oximeter:
- Easy to read LED digital display.
- Automatic power-off function for power saving.
- SpO2 and Pulse rate measurement.
- Long battery life on 4 x AA or Ni-MH rechargeable batteries.
- Stable and outstanding performance, as well as economic cost.
- Specially designed to ensure the device positioned easily.
- Audible and visible alarm capability.
- Two working modes: Spot-check, Continuing monitoring.
- Optional protective boot cover with built-in table-top stand.
- Long battery life up to 25 hours on 4AA or NiMH rechargeable batteries.
- Bright, Easy-to-Read Large LED Display
- Two selectable working modes:
- Spot-check: Use to measure data intermittently.
- Monitor Mode: Use to measure data continuously.
- Durable, compact, and lightweight.
- Accurate, reliable readings during low perfusion and motion.
- SpO2 Range: 70-100%
- SpO2 Accuracy: ± 2% at 70-100%; <70%, undefined
- SpO2 Resolution: 1%
- Pulse Rate Range: 30-250bpm
- Accuracy of Pulse Rate: ± 2% at 30-250bpm
- Pulse Resolution: 1bpm
- Power Supply: AC 100-240V, 47-63Hz, or 4 x AA alkaline or Ni-MH batteries.
- Operating Temp.: 0 to 45° C
- Storage Temp.: -20 to +60° C
- Relative Humidity: 30 to 95% (Operating), 10 to 95% (Storage)
- Type of Protection Against Electric Shock: Internally Powered.
- Mode of Operation: Continuous.
- Degree of Mobility: Portable.
- Degree of Protection against Electric Shock: Type BF.
- Size: 135 x 75 x 28 mm
- Weight: 240g with batteries
- Alarm Volume: 85dB