FreeStyle Optium Neo Blood Glucose Meter
Introducing the FreeStyle Optium Neo Blood Glucose Meter, with a choice of support tools especially designed for people on insulin. Finally, a meter that’s as easy or as useful as you want it to be!
Everyone with diabetes should test their blood sugar levels regularly. Knowing the results lets you adjust your strategy for keeping the disease in check. Regular testing can also help you avoid getting long-term health problems that can stem from the condition.
If you have diabetes, you’ll likely need FreeStyle Optium Neo Blood Glucose Meter to measure and display the amount of sugar (glucose) in your blood. Exercise, food, medications, stress and other factors affect your blood glucose level. Using a blood glucose meter can help you better manage your diabetes by tracking any fluctuations in your blood glucose level.
Features and Advantages:
1. A great product for diabetic patients.
2. Shows blood glucose results in 5 seconds, and tests blood ketone as well.
3. Accurate blood glucose & blood ketone testing.
4. No chip or coding required.
5. Fast 5 second test time.
6. Small blood sample required 0.6 µl.
7. Trend indicators highlight when your blood glucose patterns need attention.
8. Insulin logging helps you track your insulin doses.
9. The matte screen reflects light like ordinary paper and uses no back-lighting, so you can read as easily in bright sunlight as in your living room.
10. Large, high contrast, press screen, display designed to be easy to use, easy to select.
11. Individually foil-wrapped strips protect from air & moisture, are convenient to store & carry.
12. Meets current ISO 15197:2013 system accuracy standards.
13. FreeStyle Auto-Assist Neo compatible – download up to 1000 events & print or email reports.
1. Color: Black
2. Weight: 265 kg
3. Dimensions: 17 × 7.5 × 13 cm
4. CE approve: Yes
Items in a Box:
1. FreeStyle Optium Neo Blood Glucose Test Meter
2. Blood Glucose Strips 10 pcs
3. Lancet 10 pcs
4. Lancing Device 1 pcs
5. USB Cable
6. Carrying Case
7. User Manual
How to Use:
To use FreeStyle Optium Neo Blood Glucose Meter, you first insert a test strip into the device. Then you prick a clean fingertip with a special needle (lancet) to get a drop of blood. You carefully touch the test strip to the blood and wait for a blood glucose reading to appear on the screen.