Beurer IL35 Infrared Heat Lamp with Timer / IRR Therapy Lamp (150 Watt, Germany)
Infrared lamps are well suited for heat therapy at home. Be it with colds or muscle tension: the infrared heat has a special depth effect. Beurer IL35 Infrared Heat Lamp stimulates blood circulation and helps remove waste products and pathogens in the body more quickly.
This infrared heat lamp provides you with soothing heat for colds and muscle tension. It helps to relieve stiff joints and muscular pains.
The Beurer IL-35 is also equipped with a standby signal: after plugging in, the ‘5 min’ LED (ready display) flashes. The timer can be set to 5 minutes, 10 minutes or 15 minutes. The infrared lamp has also a 3-level electronic timer and automatic switch-off.
The Beurer IL 35 infrared therapy lamp is only intended for irradiating the human body. Always close your eyes when irradiating the face to avoid injuring the eyes (do not look directly into the infrared light).
Features and Advantages of Beurer IL35 Infrared Lamp:
- Soothing heat.
- 5 angle settings.
- Pressed glass bulb.
- Switch-off function.
- Certified medical device.
- With 3-level electronic timer.
- With practical stand-by function.
- Continuously adjustable tilt angle.
- It has automatic switch-off function.
- For use with colds and muscle tension.
- Treatment time display in 5 minute intervals.
- Brand: Beurer
- Model: IL 35
- Power: 150 Watt
- Product Dimensions: 5.7 x 8.66 x 6.9 inch (W x H x D)
- Weight: 800g
- Operating Temperature: +5°C to +35°C
- Treatment time display: yes
- Output in watts: 150
- Medical device: yes
- Angle settings: 5
- Pressed glass bulb: yes
- Timer with automatic switch-off: yes
- Origin: Germany
- Warranty: Nil
Items in a Box:
- Infrared Heat Lamp
- User Manual