Accu-Chek Active Blood Glucose Meter
Testing your blood glucose is an essential part of managing diabetes. The Accu-Chek Active blood glucose meter can help to make it convenient by giving you fast, hassle-free, and accurate results in simple steps.
The Accu-Chek Active blood glucose meter packs many powerful features into a smaller size. No coding reduces handling steps, see test result averages up to 90 days, get alerts if your test strips are expired or if you’ve underdosed, re-dose within 10 seconds.
1. Easy handling.
2. Best numbers.
3. Clever functionality.
4. Large and easy-to-read display.
5. Just two buttons are used to operate the meter, for intuitive handling.
6. Easy visual double-check to ensure correct measurement.
7. In- or out-of-meter for simple and comfortable testing.
8. Safety features include under-dosing alerts, re-dose option in 10 seconds, and test strip expiration warnings
9. Post-meal alert reminds you to test 2 hours after eating.
10. Pre-meal and post-meal markers are available.
11. 500 test results are stored in memory.
12. See averages of all blood test results over 7, 14, 30, and 90 days.
13. Fulfills 100 % of the accuracy requirements of ISO 15197:2013
14. Date and time are preset for faster setup.
15. Changing the battery doesn’t mean losing the date and time settings.
16. Transfer data from the meter to your PC using a USB cable. You will need an Accu-Chek® diabetes management solution on the PC to analyze the data.
1. Model: Accu-Chek Active (Model GC)
2. Size: 97.8 X 46.8 X 19.1mm
3. Weight: 50g
4. Fast: Results in 5 seconds
5. Measuring Range: 10-600 mg/dl (0.6-33.3 mmol/L).
6. Sample Size: 1-2 µL (1 µL (microlitre) – 1 thousandth of a milliliter)
7. Measuring time: approx. 5 sec if the test strip is in the meter when applied (depends on concentration) or Approx. 10 sec if test strip is outside the meter when applied (depends on concentration).
8. Power Supply: 1 battery (type CR 2032)
9. Automatic Power-off: After 30 or 90 seconds depending on operating status.
10. Memory: 500 test results with time and date, as well as 7, 14, and 30-day averages.
How to Use Accu-Chek Active Blood Glucose Meter:
Testing your blood glucose is an essential part of managing diabetes. The Accu-Chek Active blood glucose meter can help to make it convenient by giving you fast, hassle-free, and accurate results in 4 simple steps.
1. Insert the glucose test strip
2. Prick your finger with the lancet to draw out a blood drop.
3. Carefully touch the blood drop onto the green field of the test strip.
4. Read the blood glucose result.
Items in A Box:
1. Blood Glucose Meter
2. Blood Lancet Pen
3. 10 Pieces Strips
4. 10 Pieces Lancet